Thursday, July 29, 2010

Art and Cooking: The Beginning.

Just a little introduction here, as of as now, I have no content to provide.

Cooking, as defined is
1. the practice or manner of preparing food or the food so prepared; cookery.
Syn: cookery, cuisine, culinary art.

Culinary Art..... Well, what is art??
1. the quality, production, expression, or realm, according to aesthetic principles, 
of what is beautiful, appealing, or of more than ordinary significance.


So basically..... and simply. Just want to share with you things that are more than just "ordinary".

I cannot acclaim to be a chef of any terms of the word, and hardly an artist on the same account.
I am just someone who enjoys cooking, and has a passion for drawing, and perhaps would like to share that with you as well.

How I wish I had the time to provide you with new and stimulating content everyday, but I honestly cannot. But the content that I do provide you with, I hope that you are able to enjoy.

The plan, at this point in time is to cook a dish that is new to me every week. One great dish. Something to tantalize your taste buds, if you will.
Will provide you with pictures of the outcome, original recipe and all the details of the dish.

Also once a week I want to cook a dish that provides you a little bang for your buck. A dish that cost less than $1.00 per serving, but still tastes great!!
With the times how they are, we could all use a little money in our pocket.

I may share old family recipes from time to time as well.

And at least once a month (I know, that isn't much..... but I am going to try and be able to have things to share with you as much as possible..... perhaps get on a bi-weekly schedule.) I am planning to share some of my personal art with everyone.

Honestly.... This site is more for myself than anyone else.... This is something that I would like to do regardless, this blog just sort of helps me keep up with myself, and sort of lets me not just let it trail off to nothingness, like I often do.


I, of course, would love to hear from everybody, the good, the bad, the ugly. Ideas for future, ect.
I am certainly not a literally person on any level, so If you guys can get through all my pointless online ramblings with myself.... then I think that we will be good!!


Just a little hint, the first menu I will be posting will include a cold Avocado soup!!


No comments:

Post a Comment